What is Oberlo?
Oberlo is a dropshipping service that assists sellers in locating products from numerous suppliers to sell on Shopify stores. This technology monitors market sales patterns, order volume, and competitor data to assist sellers in selecting appropriate products. Product listings can be imported straight from AliExpress using the Oberlo Chrome Extension. In addition, product data and photos can be customized by sellers to match the branding of their store.
Based on the current market data, this technology can also be used to develop and monitor competitive pricing regulations. Prices can be set individually or in bulk. Inventory monitoring, a real-time sales dashboard, product variant mapping, customer order tracking, automatic captcha solvers, and other features are also available. Oberlo is accessible in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Starter – For zero dollars, you receive 500 products set up, 50 orders per month, daily development synchronizing, automatic order processing, price automation, a free Chrome extension, and sales reporting.
- Basic – For $29.90 a month, you get a setup for 10,000 products, 500 monthly orders, everything from the previous plan, shipping tracking, order fulfillment monitoring, and order delivery monitoring.
- Pro – For $79.90 per month, you receive 30,000 products, full orders every month, everything from previous level, and a large number of users.
Pros and Cons
Oberlo, like any product, has advantages and disadvantages that must be considered. This tool is considered by many to be one of the most excellent methods to begin selling online. Oberlo, on the other hand, has several drawbacks.
- Shopify integration
- Importing products from AliExpress in a timely and secure manner
- Friendly interface with an easy-to-use interface
- Product order fulfillment that is automated
- Daily product synchronization
- Automation of inventory and pricing
- Additional scalability for expanding enterprises
- Chrome plugin for free
- Options for tracking sales and shipments
- The ability to switch suppliers whenever you want
- Options for pricing markup
- Built-in ePacket filter
- Works only with Shopify.
- There is no option to work as a stand-alone service.
- Oberlo does not modify any of the products.
- AliExpress is the only marketplace supported.
Importing from Suppliers
Oberlo’s main feature is the ability to import from AliExpress. Given how many drop shippers use AliExpress to find and sell products, it’s surprising that a solution like this hasn’t been developed sooner. You get access to hundreds of suppliers on AliExpress, but you also get product images, details, and prices right there.
Anyone who has used AliExpress knows how easy it is to search for a keyword and find a product that would be a good fit for your store. And the Oberlo technology makes it a breeze. You can continue shopping as usual, but this time you’ll see an Oberlo button that will immediately integrate the relevant goods into your online store.
The Oberlo dashboard, like the WordPress configuration, features a tidy menu on the left-hand side for accomplishing several operations. You can, for example, search for products, set featured products, import lists, and browse your products. All of the products in your store are grouped logically, with information regarding sales and revenue for each one. On Shopify, you can edit a product with a single click, so you essentially have two dashboards in this circumstance. The Oberlo dashboard does not allow you to manage any product details. Instead, you would go to your Shopify website and finish it.
When a shopper orders an item through your online store, all you have to do is find the product in your inventory and click the Order Product button. Then, you can add a few products to your cart, even from different vendors.
The best part is that after you press that button, Oberlo takes care of everything else. They package and transport the items, so your customers don’t realize you’re dropshipping, and you don’t need to worry about storing, packing, or shipping your products.
Inventory and Price Updates
Inventory is constantly controlled so that you never sell an out-of-stock item. The same is valid for pricing. As a result, whenever a price reduces from the supplier’s end, you will be informed if you want to change the pricing on your website.
This is a straightforward choice because any store offering drop shipping should consider using Oberlo. It takes a few minutes, and the method reduces the time spent on dropshipping. You can also get high-quality vendors at affordable pricing. In a nutshell, this is how dropshipping should be done.
Anyone may create an Oberlo account and begin adding things to their store. Countless store owners have shared their success tales over the years. Just keep in mind that Oberlo isn’t capable of doing everything. Nevertheless, it may make avoiding warehousing your products more accessible. However, it will not work with all stores, including WooCommerce stores.
You may also need to investigate suppliers to guarantee you’re obtaining the most satisfactory product quality, appealing product description solutions, and a variety of rapid shipping alternatives. It’s worth noting that certain AliExpress suppliers aren’t the quickest at getting products to customers.